For all phobias: fears of other animals, unknown visitors, vet…
Fear is a common problem in animals that when scared can become dangerous. The persistent fear can turn to phobia of unknown visitors, of other animals, of veterinarian… A scared pet will have flattened ears, raised hairs, tail tucked between the hind legs. He will yawn and will be ready to pounce. The specific FEARFUL PETS from Bach flowers will comfort and reassure him.
Contains Bach flowers that help to restore calm and peace
• Clematis: to return to consciousness, regain his senses.
• Star of Bethlehem: to compensate shocks.
• Aspen: to appease the obsessive thoughts.
• Rock Rose: to overcome terror and panic.
• Impatiens: to soothe the nerves and suffering.
• Mimulus: to face the small everyday fears.
• Cherry Plum: to regain self-control.
To put regularly in the bowl of water or food the animal.
It is also possible to apply directly on the animal while stroking it.
Aqua, organic alcohol, watery extracts of flowers: organic clematis vitalba, organic ornithogalum umbellatum, organic helianthemum nummularium, organic Glandulifera Impatiens, organic Prunus cerasifera, organic Verbena officinalis Organic Aqua petra.
100% of agricultural raw materials come from organic farming.