For animals that have lost their joy of living, that give an impression of depression or sadness. This may be related to an abandonment or to the absence of a person following a death or after a separation.
Did you know even pets can get the blues? Their once pleasurable activity loses its shine and they become inactive, don’t play anymore, look sad and their sleeping and eating habits might be affected of suffer changes. They even can avoid family members and other animals. Or, this sadness period may be due to the separation or the death of a family member. The Bach flowers SAD PETS mix will help your pet find joy again.
Contains Bach flowers that help to restore calm and peace
• Clematis: to return to consciousness, regain his senses.
• Star of Bethlehem: to compensate shocks.
• Wild Rose: to revive interest in simple things.
• Rock Rose: to overcome terror and panic.
• Impatiens: to soothe the nerves and suffering.
• Willow: to accept and forgive.
• Cherry Plum: to regain self-control.
To put regularly in the bowl of water or food the animal.
It is also possible to apply directly on the animal while stroking it.
Aqua, bio alcohol, flowers watery Extracts: Organic Clematis vitalba, Organic Populus Tremula, Organic Helianthemum nummularium, Organic Glandulifera Impatiens, Organic Prunus cerasifera, Organic Vitis vinifera, Organic Verbena officinalis.
100% of agricultural raw materials come from organic farming.
There are no reviews yet.