For stressed animals, anxious because of a situation that disturbs them: change, moving, arrival of a new animal, confinement…
There are numerous reasons why a pet can be stressed: moving to a new house or apartment, change in daily routine, such as during the holidays, departure of a family member, transportation, among others. Signs of stress in animals can be high anxiety, inappropriate urination, excessive licking, trembling, and sweating or even loss of appetite. The Bach flower combination for STRESSED PETS will support them into the serenity recover.
Contains Bach flowers that help rot estore calm and peace
• Clematis: to return to consciousness, regain his senses.
• Star of Bethlehem: to offset impact (s).
• Rock Water: to have a more flexible and nuanced behavior.
• Rock Rose: to overcome terror and panic.
• Impatiens: to soothe the nerves and suffering.
• Vervain: to return to the peace and quiet.
• Cherry Plum: to regain self-control.
10 ml Spray
To put regularly in the bowl of water or food the animal.
It is also possible to apply directly on the animal while stroking it.
Aqua, organic alcohol, watery extracts of flowers: organic Clematis vitalba organic Ornithogalum umbellatum, organic Helianthemum nummularium, organic Glandulifera Impatiens, organic Prunus cerasifera, organic Verbena officinalis Organic Aqua petra.
100% of agricultural raw materials come from organic farming.