LIFE WITH DOGS Love Your Pup!
- How to Keep an Old Dog Activeby Life With Dogs on September 2, 2022 at 12:54 pm
Exercise isn’t just important for inquisitive puppies or high-energy working breeds, it’s also crucial for the health and well-being of older dogs. Your old dog may be perfectly content to spend most of their time lounging around the house or sleeping in your bed, but getting some exercise is still a vital part of their … Read more
- Anxiety in Dogs: Causes & Treatmentsby Life With Dogs on June 28, 2022 at 9:53 pm
Anxiety is an adaptive response to situations that threaten us. It happens to humans and other species like dogs, and we’ve had a couple of stories that prove it. When you think about your dog, you might think that it does not experience anxiety. But that’s not so. Anxiety in dogs is more prevalent than … Read more
- Do Shiba Inus Shed a Lot?by Life With Dogs on January 14, 2022 at 7:52 pm
The Shiba Inu is probably one of the most popular dog breeds on the internet, thanks to their highly expressive faces and oftentimes endearing stubbornness. Another characteristic that many people find irresistible is their soft and thick fur, giving them their distinct fluffy appearance. However, if you’re planning on adopting a Shiba Inu puppy, one … Read more
- Do German Shepherds Smell? Why & How to Make Them Smell Betterby Life With Dogs on January 11, 2022 at 2:59 am
Your furry friend jumps up on the couch to cuddle with you, and suddenly you get a whiff of something that smells like death. What could that be? Your friend looks at you innocently, and you can’t help but wonder what has suddenly changed that is making your German Shepherd smell so nasty? It can … Read more
- How to Raise a Puppy: Recommendations from a Vetby Wanda C on November 18, 2021 at 7:20 am
Raising a puppy for the first time can be quite a challenge! To help you with this process, we’ve compiled a list of expert tips for you and your pup.