LIFE WITH DOGS Love Your Pup!
- Do Shiba Inus Shed a Lot?by Life With Dogs on January 14, 2022 at 7:52 pm
The Shiba Inu is probably one of the most popular dog breeds on the internet, thanks to their highly expressive faces and oftentimes endearing stubbornness. Another characteristic that many people find irresistible is their soft and thick fur, giving them their distinct fluffy appearance. However, if you’re planning on adopting a Shiba Inu puppy, one … Read more
- Do German Shepherds Smell? Why & How to Make Them Smell Betterby Life With Dogs on January 11, 2022 at 2:59 am
Your furry friend jumps up on the couch to cuddle with you, and suddenly you get a whiff of something that smells like death. What could that be? Your friend looks at you innocently, and you can’t help but wonder what has suddenly changed that is making your German Shepherd smell so nasty? It can … Read more
- How to Raise a Puppy: Recommendations from a Vetby Wanda C on November 18, 2021 at 7:20 am
Raising a puppy for the first time can be quite a challenge! To help you with this process, we’ve compiled a list of expert tips for you and your pup.
- Satos are Puerto Rican Street Dogs, and You Can Adopt Oneby Adam on July 27, 2019 at 8:04 pm
In Puerto Rico, dogs that live on the streets are called satos, and there are over 300,000 of these stray dogs on the island. There is even a beach on the southeast side of the island known as Dead Dog Beach because so many pups are abandoned there. After Hurricanes Irma and Maria, the problem … Read more
- Watchdogs: Health & Foodby Lilly on April 30, 2019 at 12:08 pm
What Makes a Good Watchdog? A good watchdog is not necessarily a good guard dog. Guard dogs are specially bred and trained to stop intruders and provide extra security. Watchdogs are more of an alert animal. They warn their owners of an approaching threat but will not attack. They are an early canine warning system. … Read more